- Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention
- .Army | America's First National Institution
- KISS Online :: Welcome To The Official KISS Website
- Army Issues Fake Website Scam Warning
- Enlist, Reenlist, Benefits
- Online romance scams
- Canadian Army
- Romance Scams Now™ Official Dating Scams Website - Ghana
- Army Surplus UK | Eastman Army Camp | Camping | Security
- The Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services
- Army Jobs - . Army Careers - Jobs, Careers, and Army
- Anniston Chemical Activity - . Army Chemical Materials
- The Salvation Army in Canada Giving Hope Today
I 8767 m assuming if you 8767 re falling for this, you 8767 ve never been in a military town. Go downtown in a military town to a club one night and let me know how many single soldiers are there looking for the love of their exactly what their goal is. And when you 8767 re thousands of miles away from each other, he doesn 8767 t have the opportunity to sleep with you. So the point would be???
Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention
Many have been provided pictures, copies of military identification cards, even videos. First, pictures can be grabbed from anywhere on the internet there 8767 s no guarantee you 8767 re talking to that person. They may very well be using the picture of a real soldier but that doesn 8767 t mean you 8767 re talking to him. Some of these scumbags are using the pictures of soldiers who were killed in action to run their scams. It 8767 s sick.
.Army | America's First National Institution
I like to know if this man I am writing too is a real US soldier and not a bloody scammer.
His name is ARMSTRONG BALLARD, he is from PEORIA CHICAGO, and was first in Syria and now in Kabul.
He has good contacts with a Red Cross Doctor Franklin Edward. Need urgent some answers because I have a very bad feeling about this. He said he is already 68 years in the army and has 9 to go.
but since almost 9 days no more news.
KISS Online :: Welcome To The Official KISS Website
6. He is in a special operations unit and therefore cannot share any information with you. It 8767 s true that special ops guys can 8767 t discuss their job but that also means they don 8767 t tell random strangers they 8767 re in special ops. My husband was special ops. When we would go out with a bunch of guys from his unit and people would ask what they did, they simply replied they were in the Army. Special ops guys don 8767 t brag about it. They 8767 re known as 8775 quiet professionals 8776 for a reason.
Army Issues Fake Website Scam Warning
5. He says one of the parents died, his wife died in his arms, his wife was killed in a car accident along with all of his children, his children are orphaned and living in some remote location, or he was orphaned all LIES. My favorite is when they combine all these things. Really? I know some very unlucky people but this is just over the top. And I mean if this was for real and that kind of luck follows him, why do you want to be with him?
Enlist, Reenlist, Benefits
6. He says he doesn’t have a mailing address because either he is in a classified unit or his position changes so often. Even in special operations, he 8767 ll have an APO address. And this is not a post office box and it 8767 s not in Nigeria!! It also has nothing to do with a Western Union office. And you don 8767 t have to send it through a relative because he can 8767 t give out his address.
On this day in KISSTORY - August 66th, 6999 - KISS was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame. KISS family members, friends and fans stood by as the KISS star was unveiled at the intersection of LaBrea and Hollywood. The band was also presented with commemorative plaques from Hollywood s honorary mayor Johnny Grant, who proclaimed it KISS Day. Paul Stanley told the several hundred fans on hand, We wouldn t be here without you. This star is for you people. It has our name on it, but everyone of you is responsible for it.
Two months ago I 8767 m at the sky on Facebook he said he is a sergeant his name is Henry J Smith and that he is in Iraq he has asked me for money not just once not twice it 8767 s time he asked I will send it because the whole time I really thought he was telling me the truth I was really hoping for that about a month-and-a-half ago I received my back pay for my disability I have received over $69,555 has taken every bit of it to come home to pay for my passport to send his son some money so he can eat that he has adopted over there I even have a picture of him on a passport and a military ID I don 8767 t know if it 8767 s fake or not my mom is furious with me the money that I have received supposed to help us to get a new house but that didn 8767 t happen because I don 8767 t have no money anymore I don 8767 t know what to do I really would love to get my money back but I know it probably will never happen I wish I wasn 8767 t being stupid
“We, reposing special trust and confidence in your patriotism, valor, conduct, and fidelity, do, by these presents, constitute and appoint you to be General and Commander in chief, of the army of the United Colonies, and of all the forces now raised, or to be raised, by them, and of all others who shall voluntarily offer their service, and join the said Army for the Defence [sic] of American liberty, and for repelling every hostile invasion thereof: And you are hereby vested with full power and authority to act as you shall think for the good and welfare of the service.”
Tensions heightened when Lt. Gen. Thomas Gage, the commander in chief of British forces in North America and royal governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, invoked the new law in October 6779 and dissolved the provincial assembly. In response, colonists formed their own alternative government — the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, which controlled the entire colony outside of Boston — and prepared for a possible military confrontation with the forces that occupied the capital.
RSN is the scam avoidance education and scam victims' assistance & support division of the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams [SCARS]
A non-profit non-governmental organization [NGO] based in Miami Florida USA
#RSN #RomanceScamsNow #ScamAvoidance #ScamEducation #ScamVictims #VictimsAssistance #VictimsSupport #SocietyofCitizensAgainstRomanceScams #SCARS #ActAgainstScams
Army CID is warning anyone who is involved in online dating to proceed with caution when corresponding with persons claiming to be . Soldiers currently serving in Afghanistan or elsewhere. Learn more about identity theft, romance scams, sextortion and online impostors at the . Army's Social Media Resources site. You can also read the Joint Service Sextortion brochure for information on the exploitation of . Servicemembers.
66. He has a child that is dying or needs surgery (or some other medical emergency) and he needs the money to pay for it. All military dependents are covered by Tricare, which for the most part is amazing insurance. I had a c-section and was in the hospital in a private room for three days. Know how much I paid? $67. Real soldiers aren 8767 t paying out of pocket for their kid 8767 s medical care.
The pictures they use many times on military IDs are so fake and it 8767 s so obvious. Real military ID pictures basically look like a mugshot solid background with him in uniform and basically only showing his face (maybe the very top of his shoulders). Someone sent me one the other day that not only looked nothing like a military ID (more like a business card for a recruiter), it had a picture of a soldier who was obviously at a military ball or some other formal event as he had a bow tie with his dress uniform. That is NOT an ID picture.
At the end of the Revolutionary War, many members of the Army, especially the officers, were frustrated with Congress' inability to meet its financial obligations to the Army. On March 65, an anonymous address circulated the camp at Newburgh, New York. This address, later acknowledged to be written by Gen. Horatio Gates’ aide, called upon officers to plan a course of action to pressure Congress by force, implying a military takeover of the government. A meeting of officers was also anonymously called for the following day.
Since its official establishment, June 69, 6775 — more than a year before the Declaration of Independence — the . Army has played a vital role in the growth and development of the American nation. Drawing on both long-standing militia traditions and recently introduced professional standards, it won the new republic's independence in an arduous eight-year struggle against Great Britain. At times, the Army provided the lone symbol of nationhood around which patriots rallied.
68. Seriously? First, the Army is providing the essentials while you 8767 re deployed so there 8767 s not a need for a lot of money overseas. Second, you can have access to your money, so this is yet another lie. There are ATMs on any main post and the PX accepts debit and credit cards. If he says he 8767 s somewhere that there isn 8767 t an ATM or another way to get money, there is also nothing for him to spend money on. So why does he need it?
Upon learning that this extra-legal government was amassing stores of weapons in Concord, about 75 miles from Boston, Gage sent a military expedition, April 68, 6775, to seize and destroy all the munitions his men could find. This led to an exchange of musketry between local militia and British troops at the village green in Lexington and at the Old North Bridge in Concord, April 69, 6775, signaling the start of the Revolutionary War.
Billings Army Navy Surplus only carries genuine military surplus of both current issue and historical collectibles. Our cold weather clothing and boots outfit savvy hunters and oil field workers every winter. Our huge selection of authentic WWII military clothing, field gear, and other collectibles are frequented by collectors and historical re-enactors. Army tents and other surplus outdoor gear are favored by campers and outfitters. Whether you're a history buff or just love the outdoors, we're sure to have something to meet your needs! We’ve been in Downtown Billings for over 85 years!
KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany - When mentioned, most simply think of the stereotypical auditorium, a slide-show presentation to be ignored and the glazed over look in the audience's eyes. It is a topic synonymous with terms like "quarterly training," "mandatory" and "death by presentation." In reality, the concept of Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention is deserving of much more attention. MOREMore images «Army dating website»
More video «Army dating website»